Friday, August 30, 2019

EP 63 - My Country Nigeria

In This Episode: 

For the past few weeks, my country Nigeria has been in the spotlight of  World News, but unfortunately, it hasn’t been for great things. 

I do not condone or support any acts of fraud, kidnapping, or violence. However, I have noticed that even though 80% of Nigerian’s are good people who are doing great things around the world. The media has decided to concentrate on the 20% who have done shameful things. 

While we stand up against the evil acts of the 20%, we must not forget to also celebrate the good things that the other 80% are doing. 

Mentioned In This Episode:
2. Jim Ovia:
4. Africa Rise and Shine:
7. Price Water House Coopers:
8. United Nations:
9. Chimamanda Adichie:
14. Ben Okri:
23. Beyoncé: 
25. Fela Kuti:

Stella Damasus Blog:
Stella Damasus Website : 

No comments:

Post a Comment